The Future


I once read that you should take each day as comes. I never fully realised what that meant until I managed to get my head straight again after my Implant on 20/01/09. A massive reduction in Oral Painkillers! I now can take each day as it comes, as the brain is working again!
Some days are bad (physically) and some not so bad. But each day is an adventure and I intend to make the most of it, no matter how I'm feeling. Another saying may be applicable - Don't let the bastards get you down! I will not let my handicap get me down.
I now find myself looking forwards to each day, no matter how I'm feeling, as it's pointless looking back, so I'm taking each day as it comes. The Good and the bad.
Pain Scores are all measured out of 10. With 0 being no pain and 10 being the worst pain imaginable.


Monday, 18 October 2010

Cold Back

Pain Level at this time is 3

The pain is quite reasonable at the start of the day, but I have realised that being able to withstand the cold is now a thing of the past! I used to like the feeling of a brisk, cold day! However as soon as the back gets the slightest chill at all, I end up in serious cripple mode. I have bought a 'thermal' to wear and it is doing something at the base of the back. It is keeping the important part warm, but...
I have never been happy with being constricted, always rolling my sleeves up when possible. The thermal works really well, but makes me feel 'claustrophobic! Never mind, you can't have everything.

I had a good time yesterday with Stewie at the club, but he beat me.... Not a nice person at all. LOL! I have planned to play Tony on Tuesday and a bigger game next Sunday with auld Stewie! I intend to beat the bugger next time! If he lets me, :-)

I am looking forward to the next Tutorial now and this time we will be covering good old Cézanne! I am genuinely surprised at the way I have enjoyed the art so far! I only hope that the cold does not cause me too many problems, as far as the journey and attendance are concerened.

Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment