Pain Level at this time is 3.
Well after two horrendous days, I am almost back to a reasonable pain level. Feels no worse than a toothache today, so that's OK. I have had two nights with sleeping pills and extra painkillers, but now I think that tonight it should be OK to sleep normally. Tomorrow will be a good day.
Only two days until the mailings are due to be sent out for the OU course. I wish it was the W/E and I had the first pack to play with.
I feel good enough now to actually go into the kitchen and cook a proper meal for Denise. In fact I might even do some baking... I have a new perching stool that allows me to 'perch' near the bench, stopping the pain from increasing too much while I am cooking. It is wonderful.
Catching up with the lists and mails that I sent out yesterday. 16 New friends on Facebook all doing the OU course. The an.....tici..... pation. is building. Hope it is not an anti-climax. Oh well, only time will tell.
An ex Lab Technician, Production Control Engineer, TA Soldier, Cook, Electronics Maintenance Engineer and Teacher. Now I'm an Arts student with the Open University. I never expected that.
The Future
I once read that you should take each day as comes. I never fully realised what that meant until I managed to get my head straight again after my Implant on 20/01/09. A massive reduction in Oral Painkillers! I now can take each day as it comes, as the brain is working again!
Some days are bad (physically) and some not so bad. But each day is an adventure and I intend to make the most of it, no matter how I'm feeling. Another saying may be applicable - Don't let the bastards get you down! I will not let my handicap get me down.
I now find myself looking forwards to each day, no matter how I'm feeling, as it's pointless looking back, so I'm taking each day as it comes. The Good and the bad.
Pain Scores are all measured out of 10. With 0 being no pain and 10 being the worst pain imaginable.
No comments:
Post a Comment