Pain Level at this time is 4
I started the undercoating for mike for his new war gaming models! Ran out of paint... After a telephone call he came round with two cans. While he was here, I mentioned something about the models I was busy doing and he came through to look! On the way back through the garage I had the pain attack! Quite severe! Michael had to help me sit. I couldn't move for the next hour and had to ignore the cats need for food! I couldn't manage to do anything for him until the cat jumped into my lap, three times! I was then able to get up and feed him, using my helping hand, as it was the the lesser of two evils (Or should I say the lesser of two pains?)
I couldn't eat last night and and ended going to bed with my sleeping tablets to get the pain under control. Foxy, my Polar Bear kept me busy for the night.
The pain is not as bad this morning, but is far from pleasant...
Ah well, life goes on! No OU today, unless the pain reduces!
An ex Lab Technician, Production Control Engineer, TA Soldier, Cook, Electronics Maintenance Engineer and Teacher. Now I'm an Arts student with the Open University. I never expected that.
The Future
I once read that you should take each day as comes. I never fully realised what that meant until I managed to get my head straight again after my Implant on 20/01/09. A massive reduction in Oral Painkillers! I now can take each day as it comes, as the brain is working again!
Some days are bad (physically) and some not so bad. But each day is an adventure and I intend to make the most of it, no matter how I'm feeling. Another saying may be applicable - Don't let the bastards get you down! I will not let my handicap get me down.
I now find myself looking forwards to each day, no matter how I'm feeling, as it's pointless looking back, so I'm taking each day as it comes. The Good and the bad.
Pain Scores are all measured out of 10. With 0 being no pain and 10 being the worst pain imaginable.
No comments:
Post a Comment