The Future


I once read that you should take each day as comes. I never fully realised what that meant until I managed to get my head straight again after my Implant on 20/01/09. A massive reduction in Oral Painkillers! I now can take each day as it comes, as the brain is working again!
Some days are bad (physically) and some not so bad. But each day is an adventure and I intend to make the most of it, no matter how I'm feeling. Another saying may be applicable - Don't let the bastards get you down! I will not let my handicap get me down.
I now find myself looking forwards to each day, no matter how I'm feeling, as it's pointless looking back, so I'm taking each day as it comes. The Good and the bad.
Pain Scores are all measured out of 10. With 0 being no pain and 10 being the worst pain imaginable.


Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Stuck in the House!

Pain Level at this time is 4.

Denise let me sleep today, so I am still in my night clothes and have no way to get dressed to go out. Maybe I should start my OU course. No I'll resist! The 13th is not that far away now. That's when I find the site going live and hopefully get my Tutor!

Went to Mike and Judith's yesterday for a coffee and had a slice of the orgasm cake that she makes to my recipe. Unfortunately she used white chocolate instead of milk choc. Still nice, but I know what I like.
I may well do some baking this weekend, when the shoulder eases, fingers crossed! I haven't baked for a while and could quite fancy stocking the freezer. Radio four and a busy kitchen. Sounds great...

I'm hoping to go to the Wargaming club tonight to give the new game Mike and Stewie have come up with a chance to be played with a large group (the pain will have to subside a bit for that). Also the scenery controversy marches on so a support structure (me) should be in place.
So what to plan for tea, so I get a quick get away? Phil puts his thinking head on! Homemade meatloaf and roast veg. S'easy. LOL :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment