The Future


I once read that you should take each day as comes. I never fully realised what that meant until I managed to get my head straight again after my Implant on 20/01/09. A massive reduction in Oral Painkillers! I now can take each day as it comes, as the brain is working again!
Some days are bad (physically) and some not so bad. But each day is an adventure and I intend to make the most of it, no matter how I'm feeling. Another saying may be applicable - Don't let the bastards get you down! I will not let my handicap get me down.
I now find myself looking forwards to each day, no matter how I'm feeling, as it's pointless looking back, so I'm taking each day as it comes. The Good and the bad.
Pain Scores are all measured out of 10. With 0 being no pain and 10 being the worst pain imaginable.


Saturday, 18 September 2010

Too busy to write!

Pain Level at this time is 3

Naughty boy for not writing! Used to hear that a lot but didn't mean anything. However since starting this blog I promised to write one every day, just like keeping a diary. However when you end up being a busy person and other things come up, then I can begin to realise that although I enjoy writing the blog, other things are more important to me.

Thursday was busy and eventually ended with a meal at Mike and Judith's. Very nice too. We all had a great time and had really enjoyed the whole thing. Since picking them up at Newcastle airport I had not really stopped. No complaints.

Yesterday we went to see Brian's Cousin, Tricia, at the Hospice. Surprisingly good place. We had an upbeat time. This was the second day that we had visited.
Before picking Brian and Denise up, I had been in the house sorting the room at the back of the garage, when my neighbour knocked. The new netbook bought for his wife refused to work and again he had been trying  very hard for two days to sort things. I wish he would ask for help and advice before he gets into trouble.
I got the thing working with a network cable plugged in, but not without. The wireless was working, fine, but not connecting. Time to call in the 'mainman' computer wise.
Mike came, talked to it and sorted withing 15 mins. Smart arse! LOL :-)

Went to the Falcons for a meal with Brian, Denise, Denise and Mike. Snice. Ended back at the hotel and got home about 11:30. All in all a very nice day.

Today could be busy as well, as Hayley is at the Parachute centre and Brian is off to Stanley to see some cousins for a meal, so we are going along with Hales and Mike. We will be visiting Tricia later. So again a busy day.

It's always very busy, when Bri is up! But then again, he always has a lot to do every time he is here! Busy man! I will miss him when he goes home! The ugly bugger!

No comments:

Post a Comment